Skip to content
- POLY Graduate Student Travel Award (sponsored by IAB) to provide funding for graduate students studying at a US institution and working in the field of polymer science to travel to a National ACS meeting and present their work.
- Excellence in Graduate Polymer Research Symposium to recognize outstanding graduate students in polymer science and engineering and help develop the careers of future leaders working in the polymer field.
- Henkel Award for Outstanding Graduate Research in Polymer Science and Engineering (sponsored by Henkel) to recognize a PhD student or recent graduate based on outstanding contributions of their thesis research, the quality and level of the innovation demonstrated, and the impact of their research on the science of synthetic polymers or biopolymers.
- POLY Outstanding Poster Award (sponsored by Cambridge University Press) to recognize and celebrate outstanding posters presentations during national ACS meetings. Posters must be included in the Sci-Mix event
- Undergraduate Research in Polymer Science Symposium and Award (sponsored by IAB) to recognize outstanding undergraduate students in polymer science and engineering, foster networking and exposure, introduce opportunities in graduate research, and help develop future leaders in academia in industry. Presentation must be part of Undergraduate Research Symposium