POLY Members share an interest in polymers, and include individuals from academia, industry, the government, and more. Membership in the POLY division of ACS instantly provides a community and connection to thousands of members and access to polymer related job opportunities, programming at conferences, and outreach opportunities. Many awards managed by the POLY division are exclusive to members, and members are recognized for the 5th, 10th, 20th, and 30th membership anniversaries.
Become a member of POLY through membership in the ACS, or individuals can join themselves. The first year of membership is free!
Register today to become a member:
Please follow the submission instructions to register. The first year is free for ACS members.
For even faster registration, please call ACS Membership Services at 800-333-9511 or 614-447-3776.
Sign up at the POLY table located near the symposia at any Workshop or ACS National meeting.
Benefits exclusive to POLY membership:
- 1st Year Free Membership!
- Eligibility for awards (including Member of the Month!)
- Alerts for academic, national lab, and industrial job opportunities shared through the POLY list serve
- Networking and professional development events at local/national ACS meetings and local POLY/PMSE chapters.
- Industrial scientist support and networking through IAB (Industrial Advisory Board)
- Polymer science-related conferences and workshops advertised through the POLY list serve
- Online educational webinar and webshop series covering cutting-edge polymer research
- Opportunity to vote for the executive committee (annually)
- Recognition for membership (5th, 10th, 20th, and 30th anniversaries)
- Student support – student awards, student symposia, career panels at ACS meetings, support for student chapters.
- An excellent support group for building strong networks in the polymer community!