You can become a member of POLY through membership in the ACS, or individuals can join themselves. The first year of membership is free! To become a member of the POLY division, click here.
POLY members are encouraged to interact with division through social media platforms for the most up-to-date information (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
POLY Members share an interest in polymers, and include individuals from academia, industry, the government, and more. Membership in the POLY division of ACS instantly provides connection to thousands of members and access to polymer related job opportunities, programming at national and international conferences, and outreach opportunities. Many awards managed by the POLY division are also exclusive to members of the POLY division, and members are recognized for the 5th, 10th, 20th, and 30th membership anniversaries.
Benefits exclusive to POLY membership:
- Eligibility or awards (including Member of the Month!)
- Job opportunities shared through the POLY list serve
- Polymer-related conferences advertised through the POLY list serve
- Opportunity to vote for the executive committee (voting occurs annually)
- Recognition for membership (5th, 10th, 20th, and 30th anniversaries)